The certification course will help participants understand the benefits and pitfalls of using social media in politics. We want certified users to feel confident when they are posting to social media.
What you will learn:
- Provide clear direction of the social media code of conduct and how it affects their communications on social media for all employees.
- Reporting structure for questions concerning social media.
- Ensuring that social media accounts are branded.
- Overview of social media terminology
- Identify the different strengths in using each channel
- How to write and produce effective content on different platforms
- Pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Tracking posts
- What to do when a post or tweet goes wrong
- Monitoring influencers
- Analyzing success
- How to develop a social media team: Sharing, Questioning, Facts
- Q and A