We have been telling stories to each other for over 27,000 years. Stories are what connect us. Our brains value stories more than anything else. Telling a story can spark the emotional side of your client’s brain so you can relate better to your audience. If you convey your story you will connect with your customers. Once you learn to tell a good story, your customers will want more and they’ll want YOU!
In this workshop we will look at:
- The 5 C’s – Circumstance, Curiosity, Characters, Conversations and Conflict
- Stop bragging and start relating to your audience
- Spark the emotional side of your audience’s brain
- Get your readers engaged through the senses
- Start your story in the middle
- Give your audience what matters
This workshop is for C-suite, marketing departments, entrepreneurs and not-for-profits who are using social media but would like to make more active connections with customers and supporters.