Our Digital Communications Certification is designed to help you assess your staff’s social media skills, create an online code of conduct that provides a framework for your staff, and a certification seminar to outline expectations for online behaviour and your company’s online content strategy. We will also help you identify who in your company should take the lead on social media. The end result? You and your employees to be confident using digital communications.
Certification includes 3 parts:
- Social media accounts of course participants will be reviewed. All participants will complete the online questionnaire. It has been designed to assess social media knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Instagram and Snapchat. There are no wrong answers.
Code of Conduct
- Meet with the heads of marketing, sales and HR to review and develop a social media code of conduct that reflects the values and goals of the company.
- A code for public participation on your company social media channels
We want certified users to feel confident when they are posting to social media and the certification course will help participants understand the benefits and pitfalls of using social media. Seminar topics include:
- providing clear direction of the social media code of conduct and how it affects their communications on social media
- identifying the different strengths in using each channel
- how to write and produce effective content on different platforms
- pitfalls and how to avoid them
- what to do when a post or tweet goes wrong
- how to develop a social media team