Certification includes 3 parts:
- Social media accounts of course participants will be reviewed. All participants will complete the online questionnaire. It has been designed to assess social media knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Instagram and Snapchat. There are no wrong answers.
Code of Conduct
- Meet with the heads of marketing, sales and HR to review and develop a social media code of conduct that reflects the values and goals of the company.
- A code for public participation on your company social media channels
We want certified users to feel confident when they are posting to social media and the certification course will help participants understand the benefits and pitfalls of using social media. Seminar topics include:
- providing clear direction of the social media code of conduct and how it affects their communications on social media
- identifying the different strengths in using each channel
- how to write and produce effective content on different platforms
- pitfalls and how to avoid them
- what to do when a post or tweet goes wrong
- how to develop a social media team
Want to learn how to use social media tools?
If you’re confused about how social media works and what it can do for your business, our social media training sessions are for you.
In hands-on, customized individual or group training sessions that focus on your company, your brand and your challenges, we’ll teach you the tactics the pros use to plan and publish social media content. You’ll also learn about how to integrate social media into your daily routine so it’s easy to share your story with your online community.